Linx Vapor Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP)
Welcome to the Linx Vapor Family!
We here at Linx Vapor are excited that you have decided to add our products to your lineup. Our marketing, sales, customer service and R&D departments take painstaking efforts to bring to market our health conscious, stylish and innovative vaporizers. The work doesn’t stop there, we recognize that you, our Authorized Dealers, invest a lot of time and money into activities like: employee training, customer support, product promotion and customer education. It is for this reason that Linx Vapor has unilaterally adopted this Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy.
Linx Vapor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue doing business with any reseller that advertises any product (s) covered by this MAP Policy at any price lower than that of the MAP.
The products covered by this policy are all Linx branded and Linx collaborated products. Linx Vapor may in its sole discretion modify this list from time to time.
- Linx Vapor understand that you, our Linx Vapor Authorized Dealer, are free to make your own decisions when it comes to advertising and selling our products at any price you choose without consulting us. Similarly, we reserve the right to make our own decisions regarding product allocations, new product availability, supplemental marketing materials and participation of a re-seller as an Authorized Dealer.
- The MAP Policy applies to advertised prices, not the price at which MAP Products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual in-store or over the phone.
- The MAP Policy applies to all advertisements of MAP Products in any and all media, including but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, television, radio, and public signage, as well as internet sites, social media sites, apps, or any other electronic media.
- The MAP Policy does not apply to solely on-premise or in-store advertising that is not distributed to customers.
- Website features such as “click for price,” automated “bounce-back” pricing e-mails, pre-formatted e-mail responses, forums, automatic price display for any items prior to being placed in a customer’s shopping cart and other similar features are considered to be communications initiated by the dealer (rather than by the customer) and thereby constitute “advertising” under this MAP Policy.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise that a customer may “call for price” or “email for price” or to use similar language, specifically with respect to Linx Vapor products, so long as no price is listed.
- This MAP Policy also applies to any activity which Linx Vapor determines, in its sole discretion, is designed or intended to circumvent the intent of this MAP Policy, such as solicitations for “group purchases”and the like.
- It shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise in general that the reseller has “the lowest prices” or will match or beat its competitors’ prices, or to use similar phrases; so long as the reseller does not include any advertised price below MAP and otherwise complies with this MAP Policy.
- From time to time, Linx Vapor may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP retail price. In such events, Linx Vapor reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP retail price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
- From time to time, Linx Vapor may offer a direct manufacturer’s rebate to customers. In such events, it shall not be a violation of this MAP Policy to advertise the availability of the manufacturer’s rebate, provided that:
- An asterisk is placed next to the net price after manufacture’s rebate; and
- “after manufacturer’s rebate” appears in the same area of the advertisement as the advertised product.
- If a dealer with multiple store locations violates this MAP Policy at any one store location, or on any associated website, then Linx Vapor will consider this to be a violation by the dealer.
- Linx Vapor reserves the right to cancel any pending orders, restrict future orders, or suspend dealers’ account if Linx Vapor reasonably believes:
- a dealer has violated the provisions of this policy; or
- a dealer intends to violate this policy
- Linx Vapor’s MAP Policy Administrator is solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the MAP Policy has occurred, as well as determining appropriate sanctions.
- Waivers to this MAP Policy may be granted in Linx Vapor’s sole discretion by the MAP Policy Administrator in writing. Linx Vapor Sales, Marketing, or other personnel are not authorized to modify or grant exceptions to the MAP Policy, dealers must strictly adhere to the terms of the waiver letter. Deviation from the terms of a waiver letter is a violation of the MAP Policy.
- Linx Vapor monitors the advertised prices of dealers, either directly or via the use of a third-party agencies or tools. Dealers are expected to provide reasonable cooperation in any Linx Vapor investigations regarding possible MAP Policy violations. Hindering, obstructing, delaying, or otherwise failing to cooperate with a Linx Vapor MAP Policy investigation is a violation of this MAP Policy.
- The MAP Policy will be enforced by Linx Vapor in its sole discretion and without notice. Dealers, distributors, and resellers have no right to enforce the MAP Policy. Violations of this policy may result in any of the aforementioned sanctions up to and including termination of our business relationship, as well as any available remedies at law. All questions related to this MAP Policy should be directed in email to: email@example.com.